Our Living Landscapes Project works with people across Sussex to protect and restore our environment. You can read our Annual Report 2016-2017 here. The infographics below summarise what we achieved last year.
We work to deliver six guiding principles of a Living Landscape to Sussex:
- Enabling Core Wildlife Areas to Thrive
- Thinking and Delivering at the Landscape Scale
- Making Green Infrastructure a reality
- Influencing Current and Future Agendas for our Landscapes
- Inspiring People
- Gathering Evidence to Inform Intelligent and Targeted Habitat Restoration
We also provide advice on land, water and marine management across all our Sussex landscapes.
Free advice sheets are available to download on subjects as diverse as restoring species-rich floodplain meadows, how you can help create ecological networks, and what is an ecosystem service and how can you provide one.